June 20, 2011

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Spotlight Beige.

I don't usually wear lipsticks because I have full lips and I don't like how they look on me for some reason, they make my lips look HUGE which I don't like. I wanted to get this because I want to have a lipstick I can wear now and then and also because of the great reviews! This is a pretty color that to me is like a "my lips but better" color. That's what I thought the first time I wore it. But it's probably peachier than my lips. It's a natural, beige color, maybe with a bit of peach in it. It's very pretty! I'm glad I have it. :)
It doesn't have an unpleasant scent, almost none at all. It goes on smooth, it wears comfortably and has a nice shiny finish. I can't comment on longevity because I took it off afterwards.

What Rimmel lipsticks do you own? ^_^



Swatch!


How it looks on my lips. Note that it probably looks different on everyone because the color is affected by our natural lip color, unless you wear lip concealer or something underneath.



Thanks for reading.

No comments :

Post a Comment