June 20, 2011

First FOTD.




My first Face of the day! :) I'm such a newbie, I didn't do the eyeliner like I wanted, it came out a thicker line and uneven. I like the rest of it, hope you like it, too. And excuse my uneven eyebrows!

Face:
Korres Ginger and Vitamins foundation mixed with moisturizer
The Body Shop Nature's Minerals Foundation SPF25 in 03 used as a setting powder
Lancome Poudre Majeur Excellence in Beige Naturel
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer 030 Classic Beige under the eyes
The Body Shop Bronzing Powder 01
Silk Naturals blush in Petal
champagne color from Storm palette as highlighter

Eyes:
e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Sleek Storm palette (champagne color all over lid, copper brown color from the lashes up to the crease, matte light brown color in the crease, champagne color (first row, second color) on the center of the lid and on the browbone)
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Coffee
Clinique High Impact mascara

Lips:
Nuxe Nutri-Protecting Lip Care (not pictured)

No comments :

Post a Comment