July 17, 2012

Drugstore haul + Garnier BB Cream

Just some things I picked up recently.


The Body Shop Vanilla Body Lotion - Love the smell!!
Garnier Cleansing Milk - my favorite cleanser, a current staple in my routine.
The Body Shop Rainforest Conditioner - I thought I'd try it out.
Garnier Make-up removal wipes for dry/sensitive skin - I've never tried these before. This is the first time I've bought wipes since years! Wipes are a big no-no for me since I don't think they are beneficial for the skin. But for a quick cleanse or for an emergency they could be handy.


I finally got the infamous Garnier BB cream. I wasn't sure if I wanted it or not, but in the end I had to try it out. I wear it now and then and it's great for just popping on and heading out the door. It gives me sufficient coverage as I don't have a lot to hide. It's lightweight and the color adjusts to my skintone well, even though I feel like it leans a tad pink (strange as in the beginning I thought it had yellow undertones but it might be somewhere in the middle? perhaps). But the pink is not noticeable, it's blends really well in the end! I also like the texture, it's so creamy and goes on very smoothly. Initially, it leaves a rather luminous finish but then it dries to a matte one.

Generally, this doesn't break me out (not that I am not an acne-prone person). The last time I wore it I broke out at one spot. It looked like a breakout/pimple I never had before, I can't really explain this. I usually get breakouts around that time of the month (or even if I breakout from a product) and it never looks like this new pimple. It has even left a brown spot/scar which I hope will go away soon.

The ingredients list is massive, you never know.


No comments :

Post a Comment