July 12, 2011

My first e.l.f. haul.

I finally jumped on the bandwagon. This was my first time ordering from them. I was amazed at the packaging and how well-made these products look. Everything arrived safely, too!

clockwise from left: Studio Powder Brush, Studio Cream Eyeliner in Coffee, Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Studio Powder Brush

So soft, as expected! I use it for powder, contouring, even with mineral foundation and it works amazingly. It washes well, it doesn't shed. All in all, a fantastic brush.

e.l.f. Studio Eyeliner in Coffee

Another e.l.f. hit. The "Coffee" color is amazing, I really loved using it. It's pigmented, creamy and it lasted all day on my eyelids. Unfortunately, I don't wear it anymore because it dried out quickly and I tossed it lol! I should have "revived" it with something. Anyway, brown eyeliner is so much more subtle than black. I like the brush because it's small and applied the eyeliner amazingly well.


e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer

This primer works! All the good reviews I read about it were spot-on. It makes my eye shadows pop and for my first eye primer, I couldn't be happier.

No comments :

Post a Comment