August 11, 2012

Beauty products wishlist.

Click to enlarge. :)
1. BIOselect Olive Hand Cream RICH TEXTURE / 2. SpaRitual Resurface Smoothing Primer for ridged nails / 3. Castor Oil - not this brand (to make my Cleansing Oil with the Oil Cleansing Method) / 4. The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector / 5. BIOselect Hydroprotective Day Cream FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN / 6. E.L.F. Eye Blending Brush

7. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm / 8. NOW Foods Better Stevia (just a stevia powder really so I can try out stevia) / 9. Coconut Oil / 10. Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo (yummy!) / 11. Mastic Spa Masticdent Hios Herbs toothpaste / 12. Essence Quick Dry topcoat / 13. Mavala Super Base Coat 5ml

These are some of the things I've been wanting and/or needing the past months. A few of the things are quite highly raved by other bloggers like the E.L.F. blending brush and the Jack Black lip balm. I don't think I'm going to get everything on this list, that's for sure! It depends on what I really need to get and how badly I want a certain product. Like the base coat for example, I might splurge on the SpaRitual one but I'll probably get the Mavala Super Base instead first, just because it's much cheaper and more affordable for me at the moment. I need to see if I can find it in my local drugstore, but BEAUTYBAY stocks it at a great price (I imagine it's maybe around 1 euro cheaper! lol)

I really want to try something from the brand BIOselect which is a Greek brand, whose highlight ingredient is Dictamelia, a combination of Dictamo (a super amazing endemic plant of the island of Crete) and extra virgin olive oil. I've had my eye on the face cream for so long! Plus, I'm in need of a hand cream so I might get the hand cream just to try out the brand, instead of the TBS's Hemp cream.

Also, I'm looking for a more natural toothpaste, let me know if there's any you tried and liked. So, do we share any of these things? Have you tried any of the above? I'd love to know if you have!

No comments :

Post a Comment